Re: programming languages as a core topic

I suspect that coding became irrelevant in todays america,
with much to high wages for developers.
so academia concentrates on delegating the coding to cheap foreigners
and tries to keep at least the management positions in the country :)
  36 hrs: architecture and computer organization
  6 hrs: programming languages

if this wouldn't be real it would be a good joke.
thanksfully in austria the numbers are the other way round.

--
Reini Urban