Re: peasant revolt against DrScheme!

>>>>> "Matthias" == Matthias Felleisen <matthias@cs.rice.edu> writes:

Matthias> Mike, how do you measure the 'reasonably well' in this remark:

Matthias>   "Well, it may be the first, but I don't think it's an especially bad
Matthias>    example.  It's worked reasonably well for us twice in a row."

Did I write "first"?  I meant "worst".  Goodness.

Matthias> Matching recursive data definitions with recursive function
Matthias> designs (from which you derive complete functions) appeals
Matthias> to both hackers who know "everything" and kids who have
Matthias> never opened a CS book let alone programmed.

Sure.  I never meant to critizice your approach.  It's just that
starting out with FACTORIAL seemed to flatten out the learning curve
somewhat.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike