book

While we're on the topic of curricula: this week, our book migrated to
its own Web site:

  http://www.htdp.org/

The reason this should interest the list is that the server running
on that site is written *completely* in PLT Scheme.  It will soon be
available for distribution.  (It's currently being verified using
MrSpidey, which has caught a few bugs in past runs.)

You can find out more about the server's innovations from our paper

  http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/Publications/#esop2001-gkvf
  Programming the Web with High-Level Programming Languages

Shriram