Re: Connecting behind an http proxy

At 1:48 PM +1100 1/19/01, Chris Wright wrote:
>I'm behind an http proxy, and was wondering if the Help Desk with DrScheme
>knows (or can be told) about the proxy machine and port?

In the meantime, if you want to download the documentation, you
should not have much trouble downloading it with netscape or
something that does know about your proxy machine. If you are having
trouble submitting a bug report, we do have a web submission form,
too:

    http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/Bugs/

(but we prefer the Help Desk submission route, since Help Desk
automatically tells us the language level you were working in and
your platform, etc)

Robby