define-syntax and Clinger's implementation

    I just modified define-syntax package that comes
with Bigloo and loaded it into MzScheme.  For the simple
test cases in R5RS, the package produces
correct, hygienic result.

     While the current implementation of
define-syntax in MzScheme seems to be good
for its intended use, perhaps you'd consider
incorporating Bigloo's define-syntax module
into MzScheme (I do not think license restriction is too bad).
Its define-syntax system was written by William
Clinger who happens
to be one of the original authors of papers on
the hygienic macros)

    I know there is another package written by Kent Dybvig.
I was discouraged from trying anything with it,
because it was scary looking.  Too large -- it would
take forever to digest that stuff.