New Year's Singles BASH Tonight!

Hey Singles,

Tonight, Sunday, December 31st is our HUGE New Year's Eve BASH!

Doors open at 9pm at the 94th Bomb Group in Fairfield, NJ with complimentary hors
duerves til 10pm. Then, dance the night away with our DJ while you enjoy
free hats & noisemakers, champagne toast at midnight and a continental
breakfast! All this for only $25 per person!!!

We expect hundreds of great singles so dress to impress and party
the night away as we welcome in 2001!

Don't spend New Year's alone, mix and mingle with the area's best single men & women!

See you Tonight!

J&C Singles

Website: www.NJNYsingles.com
Hotline: (973) 636-6765
94th Bomb Group: (973) 882-5660

If you know someone who would be interested in this singles event please feel
free to forward this email. If you have received it in error or would like to
stop receiving email about singles events, please reply to this email with
the word 'remove' in the body of your email.

end

This Message Sent by Ez Mail From NuVision Networks
For Your Free Copy of the Ez Mail Mass Email System
Visit http://www.nuvisionnet.com/ezmail.html