Maybe a small bug?

 PLATFORM: WindowsNT 4.0, SP5
Compilation: MSVC++ 6.0
MzScheme version 101.

       MzScheme has a what looks like a small bug.
Perhaps this is a desired feature or this has been
fixed since version 101

    In any case, according to R4RS and R5RS,
I should not be able to redefine syntactic keywords.
According to Section 7, a definition should be
of the form in which the bindings are made to
variables.  Furthermore, according to R4RS and R5RS,
the variables exclude syntactic keywords.

    But in MzScheme, one can redefine the syntactic keywords.

    So, for instance, if I do the following in MzScheme

=> (define define 3)

I get the follwing result:

=> 3

which should not have worked.