Re: Documentation & Help Desk suggestions

I've put "Teach Yourself Scheme in Fixnum Days" (with Dorai's
permission, of course!) into our documentation. That should fill this
gap, I think. It will be out with the next release.

For the time being, you can read it on the web at:

   http://www.cs.rice.edu/~dorai/t-y-scheme/

I've stuck the other comments about the browser on my todo list --
not sure when I will be able to get to them, but they are good things
to do, no doubt.

Thanks for your comments!

Robby