Simple drawing vs. Advance Student

Hello everyone,

We asked our students to write a simple program for drawing  Lissajous
figures. We used the draw.ss teachpack and Advance Student language.

Than we asked the students to modify their programs to use internal
definitions. Oops. Advance student language does not support internal
definitions and draw.ss teachpack does not work under Full Scheme because
the procedure make-posn does not exist here. Is there a way out of it? Can I
enjoy having both a simple drawing interface and internal definitions?

Thanks for any help.

David Skoupil
Palacky University
skoupil@upol.cz