RE: Scheme acceptance [no flames]

> Now a digression:
> How is the PLT Scheme/AOL Server intergration going?
> I may have an opportunity to use it in the near
> future.

It's still unfinished.  Since there (is/may be) some
interest, I should finish it up.  It boots and activates
the MzScheme interpreter, but I had some issues with
multi-threaded operation that I haven't gotten around
to fixing yet, mainly because of lack of time.

I'll spend some time with it this weekend and see if
I can get feature-incomplete build running for people
to play with.

Thanks,

-Brent