Re: Fwd: Re: 103.3

>wrt:
>
>>  * Windows: fixed editor scrolling so that it updates the text while
>>    a user drags the scrollbar.
>
>any chance of the analogous fix for MacOS?

This _might_ come for free with an update to OS X.  Otherwise, it's
not high on my list of priorities.

>(or adoption of the latest version of Boehm's collector?, MacOS/Carbon lib?)

I hope I understand your question: we are working on a precise
collector for MzScheme/MrEd, but it will be a while before we have it
working on the mac.  I don't anticipate any major problems in making
DrScheme compatible with OS X; recent checks with the "carbon dater"
show only a few system calls that need to be updated.

HTH,

john clements