Re: Customizing hash table printing?

On 28 Aug 2000, Hannu Koivisto wrote:
> I'd like to customize printing to print hash tables along the lines
> structures are printed with print-struct parameter set to #t.  I've
> waded through the documentation but haven't found anything
> suitable.  How should I proceed?

You can replace the current print proc with one of your own.  See sections
Port in Built-in parameters and Customizing Display, Write, and Print in
Ports.  Don't forget to save the current print proc and call that if what
is supposed to get printed isn't what your looking to change.
--
Spruce: I think, therefore I am. (Cogito, ergo sum)