Re: long term plans?

> Jonathan Berry wrote:
>
> Moreover, Web programming is not equivalent to Java. There are
> Tcl/Tk plugins for the standard navigators as well. Python, Perl,
> and it will continue. The CURL project IS Scheme.

Along these lines, it might interest people on this list to look at Dolphin
Smalltalk, which has a web deployment based around a Smalltalk equivalent of
a JVM. (Btw, Dolphin's an excellent Smalltalk with an outstanding
environment, with a free version. Even the top of the line product with
sockets, database, etc, is only a 1/20 the price of IBM's product.)

An option that might be interesting here is the Microsoft .net Universal
Virtual Machine. I don't know if Scheme is represented at the moment.

Jonathan Coupe