Re: Scheme IRC channel

"J. Reeves Hall" wrote:

> In case anyone is interested, I've started a #schemers channel on
> irc.openprojects.net. It would be great to get a regular crowd there.
>
> -Reeves
>
> --
> John R. Hall
> Contractor
> Loki Entertainment Software
> Currently running: Linux 2.4.0-test1 (SMP)

I'm already there... because i want to do a project with a friend on
genetic programming with scheme following Mr. John R. Koza's book (from
MIT press). If someone want and/or can help me ... he will be welcome.
I'm actually in second of studies in Nice in the french riviera.
thanks

Wael Arbyig

PS: Allez les bleus ... we'll gonna be european champs ;)