SRFI-4 Implementation

Hi all,

The SRFI-4 Implementation now supports all the homogenous vector
types. Read/write still isn't according to spec, but that's the only
deficiency I'm aware of. Still a tarball - install in collect/hvector
(for homogenous vector). Everything is now in units. Haven't had a
chance to test it 'cause DrScheme has run out of file handles and I
need to go home. (MzScheme needs to free file handles quicker, or have
a way to manually free them - I often run out when writing
scripts. Custodians work but are a pain to set up. This on 102/16)

Next step is to get Matlab import/export working, and then Brad Lucier's
matrix code (which requires Meroon).

Code is at http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/~noelw/srfi4.tar.gz
Compiles under Solaris and Linux
README file is now out of date