odbc and cgi

hello,

i´ve got two questions:

at first i´d like to know if there´s any possibility in scheme to connect with an odbc database. i read in r5rs that there are works on it - but no further information. could you tell me where i can find any details.

my second problem is that i want to write cgi-programs in scheme. but i´m not very familiar with cgi-programming. could you tell me, where i can look up a good, detailed documentation about cgi-programming (in scheme).

thanks a lot in advance.

B. Hofmann