Re: MDI Problem

Quoting Joerg KIPPE:
> I'm using DrScheme/MrEd 101 on Win NT and have a
> problem when building a user interface.
>
> I have two frames - one a mdi-parent (my main
> window) and the other a mdi child. On the mdi
> child frame there is a text-field for entering
> some textual input. My problem is now that I'm not
> able to set the focus on the text-field or the mdi
> child. When not using mdi there are no problems.

MrEd's MDI support is apparently broken in this case. Canvases, editor
canvases, and text fields in an MDI child aren't able to get the focus.
Probably related: tabbing among controls doesn't work in an MDI child.

I'll fix this soon, certainly before version 102. Sorry there's no
better answer.

Matthew