Swindle: CLOS for MzScheme

I have finally finished disconnecting Swindle from our course-specific
stuff.  This is a system based on Tiny-CLOS from Xerox that I worked
hard on optimizing and making it closer to CLOS.  It includes other
useful stuff like making set! work like Common Lisp's setf etc.  This
is mainly because it started its life as a replacement for a system we
used to have that was a Dylan-like thing (using Scheme syntax).

This is all available at

  http://www.cs.cornell.edu/eli/Swindle/

specifically, the PLT file is at

  http://www.cs.cornell.edu/eli/Swindle/Swindle.plt