Possible bug w/ internal defines?

Hi Noel, your definition is illegal because the lambda form contains
only a definition, no exprs. Essentially something like
(lambda (x) (define foo 'bar)).

By the way: When trying out some similar examples, I got the
following:

  > Welcome to MzScheme version 100alpha1..

  > (lambda (x) (define z 'nix) (begin))

  Process scheme exited abnormally with code 139

  zsh: 5613 segmentation fault  mzscheme

I thought this doesn't look too great, but perhaps it's already lifted
in the newer versions.

'till then, Wolfgang.

-----