Re: All about Zodiac

At 3:23 PM +0000 3/6/00, Noel Welsh wrote:

>zodiac:read returns a thunk that returns a zodiac:read object
>representing the underlying text. As I understand it, I need to parse
>this object to obtain a zodiac:parsed object, which will contain the
>information I want, but the documentation runs out around about
>here. How do I parse a zodiac:read object into a zodiac:parsed object?

The function zodiac:scheme-expand translates a read structure into a
parsed structure.

As a side note, neither the "read" nor the "parsed" representations
will contain any representation of the comments; you'll need to
extract those from the source directly and associate them with the
file positions returned by Zodiac all by your lonesome.

john