Uncompressing

If someone can say what's wrong, I'll be forever grateful...

I'm trying to create a .plt file, but for some strange reason, it
doesn't want to unpack correctly.  The file is attached - I created it
with `pack', and it mmencode -u and gunzip correctly, but when running
through setup-plt it stops with

  setup-plt: Warning: unpacking error: inflate: error in compressed data

and an unavoidable

  setup-plt: Warning: error unpacking xx/Swindle.plt: unexpected end-of-file while unpacking /usr/u/eli/plt/collects/DrSwindle/unit.ss (at 22667 of 24492)

It does the same on Windows...  I tried compressing it in two
different Linux's and on Sparc - the result is always the same.

Is this a bug?

         http://www.cs.cornell.edu/eli/meaning.html        Maze is Life!