Arrange to have official transcripts and degree certificates sent directly to the Admissions Office. Only one set of official transcripts and degree certificates are needed. School records must be:
- Sent directly from the school attended to the Office of Admissions. The University of Utah accepts electronic transcripts as official from the following agencies only: Docufide by Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, and Scrip-Safe. Please send electronic transcripts to email@example.com.
- Presented in the original language with an official English translation.
- If sent by mail, here is the address:
- Graduate Admissions Division:
- The University of Utah
- 201 S. 1460 E. Room 250 S SSB
- Salt Lake City, UT 84112
You will register for at least 3 credits by August 14, 2017
Mandatory New Graduate Student Orientation with the School of Computing
Friday, August 18, 2017
Start of the fall semester
Monday, August 21, 2017
International students may arrive up to 30 days before the semester start date for which they are admitted. If you receive funding, a required start date before the semester will be specified. The English proficiency tests for TAs and the International Teaching Assistant Workshop required for TAs are usually conducted two weeks prior to classes starting. Also, all International students will need to attend a Mandatory International Student Orientation. Please visit the International Student & Scholar Services website http://internationalcenter.utah.edu/ for more information on dates.