regarding Janos recent version

Hi:

    I have downloaded the recent version of Janos (991105).  I also have
downloaded the OSKIT recent version (19991124). I was informed as a
reply to one of my previous mails that there is a version of Janos
working on OSKIT. I wanted to know more about it. We have a Active
Network environment working "Magician". I wanted to make changes (add
hooks) to it to make it compatible with the OSkit modules which might be
required.

    So, if I could have some information about the modules in OSKit
which Janos uses, I will have a better idea.

Regards,

Vishal

Graduate Research Assistant
University of Kansas