Anonymous CVS access to Janos projects

		     CVS Access to Janos Projects
		     =--------------------------=

The Flux Group at the University of Utah has made read-only versions
of the "live" ANTS and Janos Java NodeOS (jnodeos) CVS repositories
available to any and all.  Use the name 'anoncvs' to log into our
machine leak.cs.utah.edu (via ssh) and checkout either repository.
Like this:

	  % setenv CVS_RSH ssh
	  % cvs -d anoncvs@leak.cs.utah.edu:/cvs checkout ants
	  % cvs -d anoncvs@leak.cs.utah.edu:/cvs checkout jnodeos

(If you are using an older version of CVS, you may have to 'cvs login
anoncvs@leak.cs.utah.edu' first.  There is no password.)

More information on ANTS and the jnodeos is available at the Janos web
page: http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/janos/.  A list of the new features
in ANTS and jnodeos since their last releases is attached.  One can
checkout ANTSv2.0 by using the 'release-2_0_0' tag on the checkout
command line.  The Janos Java NodeOS v1.1.5 is tagged
'snapshot-1_1_5-20010212' in the jnodeos tree.

To keep up with the changes that we make, we are also opening the
email lists for CVS commit logs and nightly test results.  Each commit
to either repository generates a simple email with the change
description.  Additionally, our nightly regression tests generate a
summary email.  We will eventually be able to support remote write
access to the ants and jnodeos repositories.

Please direct any questions, comments, or bug reports to:
	janos-discuss@flux.cs.utah.edu

Signing up for the CVS or nightly test email for ANTS or jnodeos is
currently a manual process.  To sign up, please send mail to:
	janos-authors@flux.cs.utah.edu

For more information on Janos, ANTS or the JNodeOS, see the Janos
Project web pages:
	http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/janos/

---

ANTS changes since v2.0 release on Feb 14th, 2001:
	Configuration file changes
	Fix makefiles for BSD make
	DANTE bug fixes from ISI
	Add -aneptypeid argument to node command in config files
	Add -trace argument to node command in config files
	Improved scripts for anetd debugging

JNodeOS changes since v1.1.5 release on Feb 14th, 2001:
	BufferHandle code cleanup
	Update JanosVM dependencies
	Use bit flags in demux keys
	Fix deadlock in debugging code
	Rework flow destroy implementation
	Make all private methods in inner classes PACKAGE access