ASPLOS 2014 will be held at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center
255 South West Temple,
Salt Lake City, Utah, 84101
USA TEL: 1-801-328-2000 FAX: 1-801-238-4888
The room block at the Hilton is for reservations between 28th February 2014 to 5th March 2014.
The conference's negotiated rate is $159/night.
The standard rooms are almost filled up. Premium rooms at $179/night are also available.
The hotel reservation deadline is 10th Feb, please sign up early.
Please use this link to make your booking.
An informal mechanism has been setup to facilitate hotel room sharing for attendees that wish to do so. If you are interested, please click the link below and fill the form. You will then be provided a link to a spreadsheet that shows other interested attendees, and you may contact them directly to make appropriate arrangements. Note that by filling the form, your travel information will be displayed on this link. You can also get the link by emailing the Registration Chair. ASPLOS is not guaranteeing shared accommodation; our role is limited to providing a simple message board.
To access the ASPLOS'14 Hotel Room Sharing Page, please click here.
If you need a visa to attend the conference, please contact rajeev at cs dot utah dot edu to get an invitation letter. Please provide pertinent information, such as the title of the paper you're presenting, the workshop/tutorial you're attending, etc.
Getting there from the airport:
The hotel is 8 miles from the Salt Lake Airport.
The one way cab fare from the airport to the hotel is about $16
The south bound Green Line Trax (train) starting from the airport brings you a couple of blocks away. You need to get off at Gallivan Plaza (300 South Main St.)
More information about the Trax can be found here
- Skiing Utah has 13 world-class ski resorts, four of which are just minutes from downtown Salt Lake City.
- Historic Temple Square For those interested in Utah's history, the Historic Temple Square is just two blocks from the hotel.
- Ice Skating The Gallivan Center Ice Rink is close by
- Shopping The Gateway outdoor mall and City Creek Mall are just a few blocks from the hotel (you can walk or ride the TRAX).
- Antelope Island Those interested in seeing the Great Salt Lake and/or some wildlife, the Antelope Island State Park is a great spot. The park is about one hour from downtown Salt Lake City.
- Hiking The canyons near Salt Lake City offer some great trails for hiking.
For more information: http://www.skiutah.com/